Radio Theatre comes to Phoenix to celebrate Arizona Statehood Day

Radio Theatre comes to Phoenix to celebrate Arizona Statehood Day

Ben Tyler
Arizona Centennial Theatre Foundation is producing the play, Arizona Territory this Sunday, February 14th at Tempe Center for the Arts, fresh from it's 1913 Broadway run. This is an adaptation by Arizona playwright, Richard Warren. It's a comedy where julips, women and song lead to mayhem, murder and mirth, and it all takes place in territorial Arizona. It's also a great example of turn of the century (20th century) story telling.

What makes this special is we're bringing radio theater to the valley with a live broadcast on KTAR News 92.3 FM. Radio drama is experiencing a revival in cities like Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and elsewhere. We've got an all star Arizona cast with Cathy Dresbach, Joe Kremmer Terey Summers, and David Barker, to name just a few.

Visit our website at centennialtf.org, or visit our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/Arizona-Centennial-Theatre-Foundation-233141966700703/

You can get your tickets now online at https://tca.ticketforce.com/ordertickets.asp?p=2415&backurl=default.asp

America's Greatest Play
Ben Tyler, Executive Director