BO Mormon & Christmas Story

ronging
 I have two tickets to BOM on October 23, Orchestra, Row 19 on the right side half way to center. Their face value is $91 and there were fees and such attached. I would sell them for $100 each. I have two seats in the same location for the November 27th performance of Christmas Story available for $70 each. I can mail the physical tickets or transfer them by email. Anyone who is interested can contact me by email: ron@ronaldgingerich.com . First come first serve, this is not an auction.

Re: BO Mormon & Christmas Story

ronging
Update: The Book of Mormon tickets are no longer available. However, the Christmas Story tickets are. Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Ron