AUDITION NOTICE - Into the Woods @ West Valley Theatre Company

westvalleytheatreco

Into the Woods - the beloved musical by Stephen Sondheim - is being produced on the West Side of the Valley! This is a casting call for ages 13-Adult. Here’s the info...

-Directed by Kathryn LeTrent

-Thursday, May 20 - AUDITIONS! Two time slots at 3:15-5:15 and 6:30-8:30. At Glendale Prepratory Academy on 83rd & Pinnacle Peak. Please prepare 1-minute of a musical theatre song, and prepare sides (emailed to you after sign up).

-Monday, June 14 - our first rehearsal! Rehearsals will be Monday-Thursday, 12-6p AS CALLED! Conflicts and busy schedules are not a worry for us... we want to work with YOUR schedule, not the other way around!

-July 9-11 - SHOW WEEKEND at Glendale Prepratory Academy.

Please visit this link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b4ea9ae2aa3fb6-into

Check out our social media pages to stay posted as we reach these dates - @westvalleytheatreco on Instagram, and West Valley Theatre Company on Facebook.

We hope you will join us for our DEBUT show as a company! We’ll see you Thursday, we’ll be counting down the midnights until then!