Auditions - The Dinner Detective - Phoenix - PAID

Auditions - The Dinner Detective - Phoenix - PAID

Allison Learned
The Dinner Detective Phoenix is holding it's 2018/19 season Auditions!

Full breakdown is below or you may click the sign-up genius link below to read the full breakdown and sign-up for an auditions slot:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/508084aadaa29a64-auditions

Where:
Moxy Tempe - 1333 S. Rural Rd. Tempe, AZ 85281

When:
We have three group time slots available, actors should plan to stay for up to 2 hours:
Friday, October 12 at 4 PM

Saturday, October 13 at 11 AM

Saturday, October 13 at 1 PM

Do your best to be on time but if you are running late we can still see you if you are within 15 minutes of your designated time slot.  If you arrive later we encourage you to drop into the next time slot.
Those auditioning should expect to stay the full 2 hours but may be released sooner.
If some or all of the time slots do not work for you, you are encouraged to submit via email with your conflict, please submit with a headshot and resume and subject "DD-PHX-Audition".

Seeking:
Professionally minded people ages 18-65, for hire as company cast members.
Actors & Improvisers with experience are a plus.
Shows are ongoing, most Saturday nights, only 9 company members are needed for one show.
Actors are scheduled according to their availability, collected each month.

What:
Interactive, Improv Murder Mystery Dinner Show set in modern day with no costumes and no serving required.
Time commitment for regular shows is 4-6 hours including a pre-show rehearsal.
No weekly rehearsals required, you rehearse only when you are scheduled to perform.
Weekly show location is at the Moxy Tempe
Roles rotate depending on actor availability collected & scheduled on a 2-month basis.

Audition:
2 hours, audition consisting of improv games geared at illustrating skills we need for performers in our show.

Requirement:
All in attendance are required to bring a hard copy of headshot or recent picture & Resume.  If you have neither please bring an 8.5x11 sheet of paper with your name, phone number & email address.

Pay:
If cast, actors are paid per role/per show. Pay ranges from $50-$110 plus meal and tips, pending role. Roles rotate each show.

Questions:
If you have any questions, feel free to email Allison@TheDinnerDetective.com